DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automated Material Handling Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Automated Material Handling Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $53.4 billion by 2025
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include Cut in Labor Cost through Advancement in Robotics, Expanding Demand for Automated Solutions in Various Industries and Recent Technological Developments in Automated Material Handling.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Function, the market is categorized into Storage & Handling, Distribution, Packaging, Assembly, Waste Handling, Transportation and Other Functions.
- By Application Type, the market is segmented by Aviation, Metals & Heavy Machinery,
- E-Commerce, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive, Food & Beverages, Energy, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, Chemicals and Other Applications.
- On the basis of Software and Services, the market is divided into Services and Software.
- Depending on the System Type, the market is divided by Bulk Load Material Handling Systems and Unit Load Material Handling Systems.
- Based on the Product Type, the market is further classified into Automated Cranes, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS), Robotic Systems, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) and Automated Conveyors and Sortation Systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automated Material Handling Market, By Function
5 Automated Material Handling Market, By Application
6 Automated Material Handling Market, By Software and Services
7 Automated Material Handling Market, By System Type
8 Automated Material Handling Market, By Product Type
9 Automated Material Handling Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Jungheinrich AG
- Addverb Technologies
- Hyster-Yale Material Handling, Inc.
- Ifuture Robotics Private Ltd.
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Beumer Group GmbH & Co. Kg
- Kuka AG
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Viastore Systems GmbH
- TGW Logistics Group GmbH
- SSI Schaefer Group
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- Avancon SA
- Kion Group AG
- Hanwha Corporation
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) Corporation
- Knapp AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx5w72/global_automated