LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Mobile Coupons Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of mobile coupons and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
"Mobile coupons are distributed and redeemed using a smartphone and smartphones are penetrating the market tremendously," says SpendEdge procurement analyst Tridib Bora. "This is enabling organizations to use mobile coupons for marketing their services more effectively resulting in growth of this market," added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Traditional paper coupons require long cycle times for designing, printing, and distributing processes. They are expensive due to costs related to paper and ink and have limited flexibility to change once published. However, mobile coupons have a faster time to market capability compared with a traditional paper-based coupon, leading to the higher adoption of mobile coupons for marketing promotions.
- In omnichannel marketing, marketers use different channels such as SMS, e-mail, social media, websites, and print media to reach the target audience. Collaborating with suppliers that have omnichannel capabilities helps purchasing managers obtain better customer insights, increases their coupon redemption rate, and subsequently increases their revenue.
- Digital coupon promotion is technology-driven and highly dynamic. It is highly difficult for purchasing managers to accurately identify the suitable technological platform (such as NFC, WIFI, social media, and SMS) for mobile coupon marketing and distribution activities. This is because of difficulty in accurately analyzing changing consumer behavior such as shifting preferences toward a specific technological platform.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Mobile Coupons Pricing Trends
The fixed fee and commission-based models are the two widely adopted pricing models in the mobile coupons market. In commission-based pricing, the additional extra service charges for availing value-added services are not charged. Moreover, the responsibility for identifying and engaging with cost-effective subcontractors lies with the supplier. However, fixed-fee pricing offers budget predictability and helps reducing management complexity associated with pricing. It also enables purchasing managers to pay only for the services that they consumed.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Digital Signage Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Commercial Printing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Marketing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.