LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Media Monitoring Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of media monitoring and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
"The global media monitoring services market is growing due to increased adoption of digital media platforms and rise in media spend of organizations across industries," says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. "Advances in media monitoring technologies such as improvisation of search and scan technologies and adoption of media monitoring tools have helped generate quick and insightful analysis," added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Increasing spend on media monitoring due to the growing adoption of digital platforms such as social media, e-books, and online newspapers are driving the growth of the global media monitoring market.
- Buyers must initiate RFPs from all potential service providers that can meet overall requirements. Bids must be evaluated based on pre-defined parameters such as the expertise and qualifications of media analyst, geographical presence, expertise across platforms, and brand reputation.
- Identifying suppliers that are proficient enough to remain relevant, especially on the technological front, are difficult to find. Besides cost-efficiency, it is challenging to find suppliers that offer channel expertise along with value-added benefits such as data analytics, bundled services, and bonus spots along with advanced media monitoring tools.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Media Monitoring Pricing Trends
Value-based pricing is one of the most widely accepted pricing models in the media monitoring market. It helps clients gain value for their money as they pay only for overall value or benefits received and is effective in tracking and determining results.
According to SpendEdge analysts, the commission-based pricing model is a remarkably potential pricing model and will gain adoption in the forecast period. This pricing model reduces the risk of ineffective campaigns as it is a result of the oriented model. Furthermore, this pricing model facilitates direct measurement of conversions and leads.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients' requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Mobile Marketing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Unified Communications Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Coupons Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.