CAMARILLO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WorkCompCentral announces the keynote speakers for the 2017 Comp Laude® Awards and Gala. The annual event takes place October 30 - November 1 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA.
Kristen Chavez, Director of Business Development said, “We are excited about moving our event to San Diego and our expanded program of two and a half days. Our agenda focuses on how we, as a community of professionals, can improve the delivery of workers compensation benefits, through intense engagement and collaboration.”
Additional speakers include:
- Cyndy Larsen, Kaiser on the Job
- Tammy Ciraulo, Stater Bros. Markets
- John Riggs, Disneyland Resorts
- Beth Darnall, Stanford University
- Kimberly George, Sedgwick
- Denise Algire, Albertsons Companies
- Rick Taketa, YORK Risk Services Group
- Jay Ayala, Sedgwick
- Dawn Watkins, LAUSD
- Melissa Steger, The University of Texas System
- Hon. David Pollak, WCAB
- Mark Walls, Safety National
- Matthew Graulich, Whole Foods
- Marco Iglesias, MD, Broadspire
- Stuart Colburn, Downs & Stanford
- Chikita Mann, Genex
- Trecia Sigle, Nationwide
- Laurence Miller, MD, Anthem
- Bill Pipkin, Austill, Lewis, Pipkin & Maddux
- Carol Murphy, Aon Risk Solutions
- Chris Brigham, M.D., Brigham & Associates, Inc.
- Becky Curtis, Take Courage Coaching
- Hon. David Langham, Florida OJCC
- Robert Rassp, Applicant Attorney
The 6th annual event includes sessions focused on how industry professionals can collaborate, advocate and move the industry towards a more positive culture, a series of sessions focused on Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance, the Comp Laude® People’s Choice Awards, a series of TED-style presentations where the audience votes to select the best presenter, coveted Comp Laude® Awards ceremony, a masquerade ball and more!
The conference features over 60 speakers and presenters with 40 exhibitors. Proceeds from the event benefit Kids Chance of California and the David J. DePaolo Memorial Scholarship. All industry professionals are encouraged to attend. For full event details click here.
Based in Camarillo, Calif., WorkCompCentral is the nation’s only digital publication reporting daily on the workers’ compensation industry. The company also produces live events and continuing education courses and can be reached toll free at 866-975-2667. and via www.workcompcentral.com.