Novel immune-therapeutic approaches in development for CLL include monoclonal antibodies, bi-specific antibodies, anti-PD1/PDL-1 checkpoint inhibitors, and the CAR-T cell therapies including JCAR014/JCAR017 (Juno Therapeutics), KTE-C19 (Kite Pharma), and CTL019 (tisagenlecluecel-T)(Novartis Pharmaceuticals). These potential CAR-T therapies or their next generations e.g. armoured' CARs and humanized versions are in development.
This product consists of a detailed Executive presentation (~130 slides, .pdf) and MS-Excel workbook forecasting the commercial potential ($ 000s) of novel CAR-T therapies in r/r CLL across 9 major Western markets to 2030.
A patient based flow methodology has been devised where possible intervention scenarios for CAR-T introduction are visualised so that the optimum product positioning can be assessed. In addition, an up-to-date review of CLL disease background, epidemiology, current and future treatments is presented along with a comprehensive review of the CAR-T CLL competitive landscape. Pricing, cost effectiveness, manufacturing and logistical considerations are also discussed. All assumptions are clearly provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Car-T Treatment For R/R Cll - Commercial Model: Key Outputs
3. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia - Disease Background
4. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia - Epidemiology
5. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia - Treatment
6. Novel Treatments For Cll - Immunotherapy Approaches
7. Novel Treatments For Cll - Modelling Commercial Potential Of Car-T Cell Therapies
- Juno Therapeutics Inc.
- Kite Pharma/Gilead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwstnz/cart_rr_cll