LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Conference Planning Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the travel and entertainment industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of conference planning services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global conference planning services market is driven by the rise in outsourcing of conference and other events by large organizations to third-party planners and managers,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “The primary purpose of outsourcing a conference is to cut down the overhead costs related to organizing and managing conferences and meetings,” added Suraj Kumar S.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- One of the key reasons behind the growth of the global conference is the constant rise in the number of technical conferences held by corporates to improve innovation and enhance technical insights of companies.
- Purchasing managers in the market must engage with suppliers that can provide one-stop solutions for all conference planning needs. Some of them are reducing planning and sourcing efforts, reducing management complexities, enhancing efficiency by enabling a single point of contact, and better tracking of spend leading to optimization of expenditure.
- Identifying and selecting planners that can offer creative solutions such as low-cost exotic venues is one of the major challenges faced by purchasing managers in this market. Such solutions will help combat shrinking budgets for their conferences.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Conference Planning Services Pricing Trends
One of the most implemented pricing models in the global conference planning services market is the fixed tariff pricing model. The fixed-tariff model ensures low-risk for purchasing managers, and it is closely related to customers’ business needs with clearly defined objectives and milestones.
According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, purchasing managers must implement commission-based pricing model in the forecast period. According to this pricing model suppliers are rewarded based on their efficiency and purchasing managers are allowed to customize their solutions.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Charter Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Car Rental Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Fleet Management Services Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.