LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘MRO Equipment and Supplies Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the facility management industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of MRO equipment and supplies and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The MRO equipment and supplies market is a highly competitive market fragmented with moderate suppliers,” said lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “This has forced the suppliers to differentiate themselves from the competition and provide integrated solutions at competitive prices,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- With the continual increase in adoption of preventive maintenance activities across all industries, the global MRO equipment and supplies market is also taking a pace towards growth.
- Purchasing managers must collaborate with MRO integrators who focus on optimized procurement measures compared with more distribution of the equipment. This will lead to a reduction in management efforts for procuring MRO suppliers, supply chain optimization, and reduction in inventory carrying costs.
- One of the key challenges in the MRO market is the high cost associated with obsolete inventory. MRO equipment are the non-production supplies that purchasing managers usually procure in bulk. In addition, suppliers do not maintain separate supply chain teams to manage MRO requirements which result in the improper management of MRO supplies.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
MRO Equipment and Supplies Pricing Trends
The cost-plus markup pricing model is the most preferred model in the global MRO market as it ensures that fluctuations in pricing are managed. It also provides negotiation opportunities based on the markup of suppliers and facilitates cost-saving opportunities. According to experts at SpendEdge, discount pricing model will gain popularity in the forecast period as it allows budget optimization, increases cost-saving opportunities, and facilitates volume-based discounts.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Air Quality Monitoring Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pest Control Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Janitorial Equipment and Supplies Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.