LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Servers Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the IT industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of servers and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of hyper-scale data centers due to trends such as analytics, e-commerce, IoT, social media, and home media has increased the needs to process and store huge volumes of data,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “These data-centric trends have contributed to the demand for servers across the globe,” added Suraj Kumar S.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Factors such as the need for centralized business operations, growth of e-commerce, and analytics in predicting consumer behavior are driving the growth of the global servers market. Furthermore, servers can provide access to rights to files and facilitate real-time transactions which help organizations in their reach and growth.
- Purchasing managers in the market must assess the data protection and redundancy measures depending on the level of data security required. Data security and redundancy are substantial in the case of leasing, and hence it must be ensured that suppliers have taken fail proof measures.
- One of the most challenging tasks in the global servers market is finding personnel with right skillsets including technical and market knowledge. Servers require ongoing maintenance and upgrades apart from the initial setup and installation. Furthermore, cybersecurity tools, data encryption methods, and upgrades require skilled resources.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Servers Pricing Trends
Bundled-pricing is one of the most adopted pricing models in the global servers market. It allows purchasing managers to customize products as per requirements and provides better transparency. However, SpendEdge procurement analysts observe that volume-based pricing model is much easier for purchasing managers to understand and will gain higher popularity in the coming years.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Blockchain Technology Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Video Conferencing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Interactive Kiosk Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.