LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘ Video Conferencing Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide an in-depth strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the IT industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of video conferencing and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Unauthorized access, recordings, nesting windows, and identity thefts further escalate the risk factor associated with the use of video conferencing as a medium,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Bhuvaneshwari Udayakumar. “This apprehension regarding the security of data that is exchanged in videoconferencing acts as a constraint to the market growth,” added Bhuvaneshwari.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide actionable insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- Organizations are continuously expanding geographically to utilize the regionally diverse market opportunities available around the world. Such expansion is driving the need for constant communication between various dispersed offices, supply chain stakeholders, and customers.
- Purchasing managers must engage with suppliers offering high security by using techniques such as 128 AES encryption in the video conferencing service and are proactive in adopting new security measures. This will help them fight against breach of company data affecting the functioning, strategy, and brand value of organizations.
- There is an increasing variety of hardware and software options for video conferencing available in the market. Moreover, new technological developments using codecs, WebRTC, cloud, and virtualized bridging are happening in the market space. Such huge array of options in the market make it difficult for purchasing managers to find exact service offering for meeting their present and future business needs at the right cost.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Video Conferencing Pricing Trends
The subscription-based is the most-widely adopted pricing model in the video conferencing industry due to its low upfront costs and the flexibility it offers in terms of usage. However, the freemium pricing has high potential and will help maximize cost savings. It offers the basic feature of the video conferencing over the cloud and requires no upfront payment facilitating better capital allocation. Moreover, purchasing managers get hands-on experience of the service offering before purchasing a premium account.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Predictive Analytics Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Procurement Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Projector Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.