LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Fleet Vehicle Leasing Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the logistics, warehousing, and transportation industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of fleet vehicle leasing and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growing demand for fleet vehicle lease from private organizations to reduce capital expenditure on non-core assets is driving the growth of the global fleet vehicle leasing market,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Suraj Kumar S. “Due to this growing demand, the adoption of new technologies such as fleet analytics, fleet telematics, and mobile applications to differentiate their products or services is increasing,” added Suraj.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The constantly increasing demand from government and private organizations to meet their employee traveling needs is fueling the global fleet vehicle leasing market.
- To avoid administrative duties, purchasing managers must ensure from leasing providers that assume the responsibilities of administrative services, including taxes for license renewals. They must also make sure that suppliers help them concentrate on their core business by handling various fleet management tasks such as paperwork and record keeping.
- A scenario of volatile fuel cost may have an adverse effect on the overall operating cost for purchasing managers, which can impact their profitability. It is difficult for purchasing managers to find suppliers who can offer management programs to encounter high volatility of fuel costs.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Fleet Vehicle Leasing Pricing Trends
The two most widely implemented pricing models are distance-based and unit-based pricing models. Distance-based is economically efficient, less expensive, and easy to implement. It also offers clear understanding and easily comparable with prices provided by other service providers. However, unit-based pricing model enables purchasing managers to negotiate with suppliers and gain volume discounts. According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, it has high potential as it encourages suppliers to maintain high-quality vehicles and provide value-added services. Furthermore, purchasing managers are priced for the unit and can use vehicles within the contract terms without any mileage limits.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Service Fulfillment Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Cold Chain Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Container Shipping Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.