LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘SEM Services Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of SEM services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Businesses are focusing on achieving greater online visibility to promote their products and services which will lead to the growth in demand for SEM,” says SpendEdge procurement analyst Anil Seth. “Purchasing managers in the SEM services prefer to engage with suppliers that can provide customized business solutions based on their requirements,” added Anil.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The rapidly rising number of internet users due to penetration and affordability of internet, urbanization, and growth of e-commerce is driving the growth of the global SEM services market.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)includes operations such as market and keyword analysis, backlink building, analytics, social media marketing campaigns, and rank monitoring. PPC involves analytics and tracking, and advertising integration. Purchasing managers must assess the expertise and comprehensiveness of the SEO and PPC solutions offered by suppliers.
- The knowledge of search engine algorithm updates and upgrades is important for effective marketing. Purchasing managers find it difficult to identify and effectively assess the technical knowledge of suppliers' staff, which can lead to engaging with less than qualified suppliers.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
SEM Services Pricing Trends
Currently, hybrid pricing is one of the most widely adopted pricing models in the SEM services market. The hybrid pricing model is flexible in terms of cost structure and mutually beneficial for suppliers and buyers both.
According to SpendEdge procurement analysts, performance-based pricing model has a high potential for growth in the future as it aligns with incentives of suppliers with the goals of buyers and offers transparency.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Mobile Marketing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Unified Communications Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Coupons Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.