LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their 'Phosphate Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the chemicals industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of phosphate and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Rapid growth of the meat and dairy industries is expected to augment the market growth for phosphate,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Anil Seth. “Phosphate finds several uses such as stabilization of pH value and improvement in the texture of meats during storage,” added Anil.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The agricultural industry primarily relies on three nutrients ─ NPK, i.e., nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, for crop production. Phosphorous is a key nutrient in crop production. Crops rely on phosphorous for proper growth, utilization of sugar and starch, photosynthesis, and cell division.
- Suppliers that have large inventories of phosphate rock and other raw materials can commit to large production output due to the steady availability of raw material reserves. Hence, purchasing managers are recommended to collaborate with suppliers that possess large production capacities and strong inventories.
- China is one of the largest phosphate producing countries. It faced oversupply conditions, making it the leading exporter. The Chinese government realized that phosphate reserves are limited and export strategy is not favorable for the country's economy. Furthermore, a decline in Chinese exports can affect supply in the market and reduce the supply pool of phosphate.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Phosphate Pricing Trends
The spot pricing and volume-based pricing are the two most widely accepted pricing models in the phosphate market. The spot pricing model helps purchasing managers procure appropriate quantities of phosphate-based products. Moreover, as the prices of phosphate are tied to market indices of phosphate rock, purchasing managers can conduct price forecast and estimation, and leverage drops in prices. However, volume-based pricing helps purchasing managers in managing budgets, as prices are fixed for the duration of the contract, which subsequently helps buyers to manage product prices such as crop prices. Also, it helps reducing the management efforts as it does not require constant monitoring of changes in commodity prices.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Mining Chemicals Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Carbon Black Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Plasticizers Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.