LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Water and Sewer Utilities Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the utilities industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of water and sewer utilities market and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global dynamics of water demand and supply is characterized by insufficient fresh water, non-revenue water challenges and increase in demand from industrial sectors,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Angad Singh. “The demand and supply of water offer several opportunities and scope for improvement in the areas of water treatment, management, and infrastructure,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- With the declining freshwater sources, the demand for desalination and other water treatment technologies is on a constant increase.
- Prior to the commencement of contractual terms with suppliers, purchasing managers must ensure that vendors cater to the needs of advanced technologies such as cloud and surveillance. Purchasing managers must collaborate with suppliers that can help them adopt green public procurement (GPP) criteria for wastewater infrastructure.
- One of the key challenges faced by the purchasing managers in the global water and sewer utilities market is the suspension of operations due to sewer force main failures.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Water and Sewer Utilities Pricing Trends
One of the most adopted pricing models is the consumption-based model as it allows purchasing managers to utilize documented data on the demand and supply for strategic business decisions. Also, use of smart metering systems allows purchasing managers to focus on efficient consumption measures that reduce water wastage.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Industrial Gases Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Fuel Oil Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Natural Gas Utilities Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.