The KSA LED lighting market is set to become a USD 1.6 Billion industry by 2021
Globally, regulations and awareness campaigns help in reducing inefficient lighting; incandescent lighting is in the process of being phased out. This has resulted in opening up opportunities for LED lighting, which is now seeing widespread adoption, backed by declining prices of LED packages, lamps and other forms of illumination.
Changes in technology and the industry are expected to result in a wave of consolidation among established players in the Lighting Industry - M&As and collaborations set to increase, as start-ups create pressure on incumbents. This Industry Docket serves as guide not just for companies already present in the market, but also for those that seek to enter it.
Key questions this Industry Docket will answer:
- What are global trends in lighting industry? How will they impact the market in the KSA?
- What are the latest technologies and how are they expected to be implemented in the KSA?
- What are the key factors influencing the lighting market in the KSA?
- How is the market expected to grow; What are the key areas of growth opportunities?
- What are the prospects for manufacturing of lighting in the KSA?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Scope & Limitations
3. Global & KSA Brief
4. Market Outlook: the KSA
5. Mega Trends & Transformational Shifts
6. The Industry going Forward
7. Annexure: Our Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5pdf3m/lighting_market