DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Strategic Asset Allocation and Portfolio Management" training has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This 2 day course will review developments and best practices within the investment management industry focusing on asset allocation and portfolio construction. Conducted by a trainer with many years of practical experience from the sector the workshop is designed to be interactive drawing on the knowledge and experiences of the trainer and participants.
You will have a chance to explore best practices across the industry using current industry research, reports, analysis and case studies. You will be also encouraged to apply the best practices from your own market and business.
The program is designed for delegates with a knowledge of the fundamentals of modern portfolio theory, asset allocation theory, equity analysis and portfolio construction techniques.
What Will You Learn
- Understand how to design asset allocation models for different client types and market conditions
- Build and maintain optimal portfolio's based on investor needs
- Recognise the key features, advantages and risks of the key asset classes and their role in portfolio construction
- Recognise how to identify and capture alpha
- Appreciate the significance of behavioural biases and how to manage them when designing investment strategies for different client type
Main Topics Covered During This Training
- The nature of the Investment Management market
- The theoretical tools and concepts
- The process of asset allocation and portfolio construction in practice
- Rebalancing and reallocation
- The importance of Behavioural Finance
Asset class characteristics
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7f6dc/strategic_asset