DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Solution Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The DDoS solution market continued to grow tremendously in 2016, registering an increase of 39.7% on a YoY basis. The market generated a total revenue of $261.9 million, which included revenue from both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
DDoS attacks continued to evolve and became more sophisticated in 2016 due to the emergence of IoT devices that were compromised to launch volumetric DDoS attacks. There has also been a rise of botnet-for-hire, DDoS-for-hire services in dark webs recently. More severely, malware source codes are also shared in user forums, helping the attacker community instantly and much easily create DDoS attacks.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the DDoS market. Key drivers include better awareness of security due to constantly evolving DDoS attacks which will eventually stimulate the stronger adoption of DDoS solutions; growing concerns over threats to key infrastructure and strong requirements for cyber resiliency which are driving government organizations and service providers to upgrade their network infrastructure and mitigation capacities; the rise in the number of connected devices (IoT devices) which requires businesses and service providers to strengthen their protection capability; tightened requirements for compliances which drives organizations to invest in DDoS solutions to protect infrastructure and data; growing concerns over business disruption and reputation loss which drive many large organizations to expand their in-house DDoS mitigation capacity; and incomplete ability of legacy security approaches which causes customers to look at dedicated defense solutions to tackle threats and mitigate attacks.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the DDoS solution market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will DDoS solutions continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
- What are the most common DDoS threats in Asia-Pacific?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
- A10 Networks
- Arbor Networks
- Corero Networks
- F5 Networks
- Genie Networks
- Limelight Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qcddc/asiapacific