DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Customer Experience (CX)-Focused Contact Center Routing in North America, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Customer engagement is slowly expanding from formal contact centers. Companies seek to engage IAs, such as SMEs to handle complex and high value service and sales. They have been utilizing WAHAs (who also may be SMEs) to tap excellent and flexible workforces. Companies will route contacts to available IAs and WAHAs when experiencing sharp contact spikes, and BC/DR.
Rising CX expectations and customer complaints, higher nearshore and offshore costs, branding and political pressure, are leading companies to onshore customer contacts. But short leases and hosted applications enable companies to shift contacts to foreign locations should the business climate and cost factors change.
New and refined technologies, standards, products, and growing use cases are prompting companies to investigate, test, and where warranted, implement WebRTC, video, and AR/VR applications. IoT devices may create a new IoT channel, with sensors sending trouble alerts to agents' desktops when the machines cannot resolve issues.
- The market for contact center routing solutions (automatic call distributors [ACD], chat, email, interactive voice response [IVR], SMS/text), will continue to grow. Strong demand for hosted cloud applications will offset declining sales of on-premise applications.
- The Internet of Things (IoT), video, augmented reality/virtual reality (AR/VR), and web real-time communications (WebRTC), will enhance CX and may improve agent productivity. These increasingly sophisticated applications are being integrated with routing solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Customer Experience (CX)-Focused Contact Center Routing in North America, 2017
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Growth Opportunities and Calls to Action
5. Featured Contact Routing Vendor Profiles
6. The Last Word
- Additional and Related Sources of Contact Routing Information
- Abbreviations and Acronyms Used
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ff9gb9/customer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.