DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Market: Global Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The generation, transmission, and distribution industry includes establishments involved in generating, transmitting, and distributing electric power. Companies in this industry operate generation facilities that produce electricity, transmission systems that convey electricity from generation facility to the distribution system, and distribution systems that convey electric power received from the generation facility or the transmission system to the final consumer.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the generation, transmission, and distribution market in 2016, accounting for around 40% market share. This was mainly due to presence of a large number of households, industries and power generation companies in the region. The region is expected to lead the power distribution market due to the wide-ranging development in the region. India and China are expected to be the fastest growing markets for distribution panel boards in this region from 2017-2023.
Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for less than 3% market share. This region is low producer and highest importer of power.
- Markets Covered: Electricity Generation, Electric Power Transmission, Control, and Distribution Crude Oil & Natural Gas and Drilling Oil and Gas Wells
- Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- China Guodian Corporation
- Duke Energy
- Huaneng Power International, Inc.
- lectricit de France
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gz3hl/generation