DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Animal Health Market 2021: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the animal health market, including:
Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mpfgl/world_animal