DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Today's Natural Gas Industry, New Regulatory & Pipeline Dynamics, and How Physical Transactions Are Done" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This comprehensive and clearly explained program is for professionals who are seeking an in-depth understanding of today's North American natural gas industry and want to be up and running to make intelligent and prudent trading and buying decisions.
Learn how the transportation/delivery infrastructure works and how deals are done. Know who the natural gas market participants are and how commercial transactions occur along each segment of the value chain. Understand and apply your knowledge of how the wholesale natural gas and transportation markets operate and where the new opportunities are in today's dynamic natural gas marketplace.
You will be more confident and benefit from knowing comprehensive nuts-and-bolts fundamentals through to understanding physical transactions and strategies to start making money and avoiding costly mistakes.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals from natural gas and electric utilities, energy producers, pipelines, municipals, energy marketers, banks, government regulators and industrial companies
- Energy and electric power executives
- New hires
- Government regulators
- Traders & trading support staff
- Marketing, sales, purchasing & risk management personnel
- Accountants & auditors
- Plant operators, engineers, corporate planners and anyone needing a strong foundation in the U.S. and Canadian natural gas business
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvmrqp/todays_natural