NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO) today announced the results of the stockholder vote at its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held today.
The following directors were elected:
- Strauss Zelnick, Chairman;
- Robert A. Bowman;
- Michael Dornemann;
- J Moses;
- Michael Sheresky;
- LaVerne Srinivasan;
- Susan Tolson.
In addition, the Company’s stockholders:
- Approved, on a non-binding advisory basis, the compensation of the Company’s “named executive officers”;
- Approved, on a non-binding advisory basis, an annual advisory vote on the compensation of the Company’s “named executive officers”;
- Approved the adoption of the Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2017 Stock Incentive Plan;
- Approved the adoption of the Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2017 Stock Incentive Plan Qualified RSU Sub-Plan for France;
- Approved the adoption of the Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2017 Global Employee Stock Purchase Plan;
- Ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018.
A listen-only archive of the webcast of the Annual Meeting of Stockholders is available via the Internet by visiting http://ir.take2games.com.
About Take-Two Interactive Software
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at http://www.take2games.com.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.