AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Last bullet of release dated September 15, 2017 should read Urban Strategies Inc., St. Louis, MO (instead of Urban Strategies Inc., Arlington, VA).
The corrected release reads:
SOCIAL SOLUTIONS GLOBAL ANNOUNCES FINALISTS FOR THE IMPACT AWARD
Social Solutions Global, the leading provider of performance management software for human services, announced today the 10 finalists for the Impact Award. The Impact Award was created to recognize and honor three organizations that support their communities, measure and track their progress, and have a greater impact using ETO or Apricot software. The three award winners will be announced during the Welcome Ceremony of the Social Solutions Impact Summit in Austin, TX on September 27th. Each winner will receive a $2,500 grant from Social Solutions.
The Impact Award is given based on three pillars of organizational excellence that focus on the ways in which organizations are changing lives and making a difference:
- Spark Human Connection: Focused on the human element of the organization’s work. How are they connecting with members of their community?
- Make Data Matter: Focused on the measurement of the organization’s work. How are they using data at each level of their organization?
- Bring Impact to Life: Focused on the impact of the organization’s work. How do they transform lives in their community?
“We couldn’t be more proud to work with such amazing and high impact nonprofit organizations,” said Kristin Nimsger, CEO of Social Solutions Global. “These partners are transforming millions of lives every single day, and we are thrilled to be part of driving that important impact.”
This year’s finalists include organizations from across the U.S. working to strengthen their communities.
The finalists are:
- Blue Star Recyclers, Denver, CO
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Resources of Cherokee County, Murphy, NC
- Jubilee Park and Community Center, Dallas, TX
- Mercy Housing, Washington, DC
- Power of Two, New York City, NY
- San Diego Housing Commission Achievement Academy, San Diego, CA
- The Lord’s Place, West Palm Beach, FL
- The STAR Project, Lincoln, NE
- Urban Strategies Inc., St. Louis, MO
Finalists will be highlighted on Social Solutions’ website over the next two weeks leading up the Impact Summit.
About the Social Solutions Impact Award
Social Solutions thinks that waking up every morning dedicated to improving your community and transforming lives is something worth celebrating. The Impact Award was created to recognize and honor three organizations using ETO or Apricot that have shown a proven dedication to supporting their communities, measuring their progress, and bringing their impact to life.
About Social Solutions Global
Social Solutions Global, the provider of Efforts to Outcomes (ETO®) and Apricot Software™, is the leader in performance management software for human service organizations, making data useful at all levels, from frontline staff to executive leaders. Learn more at www.socialsolutions.com.