DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Vehicle Smart Charging: A Market Dynamics Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
With 30 million battery electric vehicles (BEVs) to be in use worldwide by 2025, smart charging solutions have become an enormous investment opportunity.
Tesla with autonomous driving has captured the imagination of new car buyers who want a complete transformation in their next vehicle purchase. This phenomenon is reminiscent of how Apple's iPhone completely disrupted the mobile communication industry and now Tesla, Google, Apple and others are investing billions in deep learning BEVs that will completely revolutionize our transportation systems. In this report, we focus on the networks, software, equipment and services in 15 market segments to support charging these vehicles.
The electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) ecosystem will be a global $2.6 billion market within the next five years. North America is headquarters to the world's largest and most innovative electric vehicle and smart charging companies. By 2022 there will be over a million EVSE connectors in the U.S. and Canada including residential, workplaces, fleet stations and publicly available chargers.
The residential EVSE market will make up three quarters of the installed units over the next five years but public and workplace segments will make up the majority of the revenues. We identified 14 major commercial market segments. Over the next five years, the fastest growing commercial markets will be the workplace, government and hospitality.
The North America EV smart charging value system consists of dozens of EVSE vendors, a dozen network operators and a growing number of software-only platform providers.
This report includes the following:
- Analysis of the global market for EV smart charging with particular focus on the North American market
- 6-year forecasts for 15 EV charging market segments by connector level/type, region, equipment and services
- Analysis of the major companies in each of the value system segments including market shares and profiles for 50+ companies
- Key findings from an in-depth evaluation of 2,200 patents
- Consumer viewpoints from the findings of two recent surveys
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. The EV Smart Charging Ecosystem
3. Technology Developments
4. Value System
5. Plug-In Electric Vehicles
6. Target Markets
8. Public & Commercial
9. Workplace & Fleets
10. Market Segment Growth Trends
11. Vehicle-To-Grid Integration
12. Consumer Survey
13. Global Total Market Size Forecasts
14. North America Market Size Forecasts
15. Market Segments
17. Retail & Services
18. Hospitality, Recreation & Leisure
19. Government, Transportation, Education & Parking
20. Utilities, Workplace & Fleets
21. EV Smart Charging Intellectual Property Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbbs4g/electric_vehicle