DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Germany Wound Care Management Devices Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Germany's wound care management devices market is currently estimated to be worth USD 0.655 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 0.916 billion by the end of 2019. The CAGR during this period of the forecast is 6.92%.
This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and forecast the growth of the wound care management device market. Owing to the rapid evolution of the market in the use of wound closure devices, medical device companies that are able to launch new innovative equipment will be rewarded with huge benefits.
- Increase in the aging population
- Rise in chronic wounds and ulcers
- Increase in diabetes population
- Increase in the number of surgeries
- Rise in the number of government initiatives towards prevention of injuries
- Rapid rise in technological advancements
- Expensive procedures
- Reluctance in acceptance of new technologies
- Lack of proper reimbursement policies
- The report studies the markets for different wound care devices, which include films, foams, colloids, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, skin substitutes and pressure relief devices.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Porter's Five Force Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
6. Medical Devices Market - By Type
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2gzfm/germany_wound