DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Moving Bed Bioreactor Market - Segmented by End-User Industry, Application and Geography - Trends and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global moving bed bioreactor (MBBR) market is estimated at USD 936 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at rapid pace with CAGR of over 20% till 2020. The major driving force for the market includes stringent legislation in developed markets of North America and the Europe, accompanied by fast urbanization, particularly in the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa regions, putting stress on wastewater infrastructure development.
The demand for wastewater treatment technologies in the near future is expected to remain high especially those offering eco-friendly alternatives to reduce the carbon footprint of treatment plants, preserve ecological habitats, and provide higher efficiency of treatment. MBBR is suited best in this regard offering a smaller carbon footprint, unrivaled efficiency in water treatment needed for industrial firms/municipalities to meet the stringent pollutant discharge limits. MBBR also provides cost effective replacements of older systems, while simultaneously providing superior efficiency and capacity utilization of existing infrastructure, thus helping preserve investments in plant infrastructure and hence ideally suited for upgrade and capacity expansion of existing wastewater treatment plants.
- Lack of freshwater resources
- Population growth
- Stringent government emission laws
- Industrial growth
- Inefficient irrigation within agriculture
- Lack of awareness
- Funding for capital improvement projects
- Aquatech International
- Degremont Technologies Ltd.
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Applied Water Solutions Inc
- Aquapoint Inc
- Biowater Technology A/S
- Headworks Inc
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Siemens Water Technologies
- Wock-Oliver Inc
- World Water Works Inc
- AqWise - Wise Water Technologies Ltd.,
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Moving Bed Bioreactors Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gsrgsb/global_moving_bed