DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nanomaterials Market - Segmented by Product Type, End-User Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global nanomaterials market was valued at USD 4,097.17 million in 2015. The market is expected to reach USD 11,252.76 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 22.39% during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). North America will remain the market leading region for several years as it has significant ongoing R&D activities in nanomaterials.
North America was the largest market in 2015, followed by Europe, owing to a significant use of nanomaterials in medical and electronics industry in the region. A good growth of nanomaterials was witnessed in the Asia region during last 5 years due to government support, continued environmental consciousness and expected increase in demand for specialty materials.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market due to rapid industrialization coupled with increasing investments in medical and automotive industry in emerging economies of China, India, South Korea and Singapore. Advancement in science & technology coupled with growing demand from numerous end-use industries in the region have led companies to intensify R&D in carbon nanomaterials which in turn is likely to have a positive impact on the market.
- Increasing range of applications
- Government support
- Huge investments in R&D in nanotechnology
- Decrease in price of nanomaterials due to advanced production techniques
- High processing cost
- Stringent environmental regulations
CNano Technology Ltd.
Hollingsworth & Vose
Hyperion Catalysis International Inc.
Nanophase Technologies Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Nanomaterials Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Patent Analysis
6. R&D ongoing and future Analysis
7. Nanotechnology programs and projects
8. Market Segmentation and Analysis
9. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt2n25/global