DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Comodo Uses Containment to Protect Endpoints" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Comodo's enterprise portfolio comprises endpoint, web application firewall (WAF), internet gateway security (the Web and email), application containerization, and mobile device management (MDM).
There is a need for technology that can take quick but accurate decisions as to whether the untrusted code is good or bad, and AEP clearly seeks to achieve both speed and accuracy.
Features and benefits:
- Explains how containment technology differs from isolation in EPPs.
- Assesses Comodo's approach to containment and how it differs from others in the market.
Key Questions answered:
- What is changing in the EPP market and why is there demand for technology beyond signatures?
- What are the weaknesses in Comodo's go-to-market approach that will need to be addressed if it is to penetrate the enterprise segment?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put Comodo AEP on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/856778/on_the_radar