DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Red Canary Provides Managed Endpoint Detection and Response Services" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Red Canary offers a managed security services approach to endpoint protection. Its security operations center (SOC) provides an integrated combination of human and technology-based expertise to monitor, detect, and deal with cybersecurity threats as they occur. The company's service delivery strategy is to make Fortune 100 security available to all its clients.
By 2020, the shortfall in security expertise will exceed the 1 million mark. Specialist security services providers like Red Canary, which offers endpoint protection along with the expertise to interpret threat information, offer a viable alternative for keeping businesses and users safe.
Features and benefits:
- Shows how organizations benefit from working with Red Canary's SOC expertise and its managed security services approach.
- Shows how organizations can improve their security posture by using Red Canary's endpoint device monitoring and detection services.
Key Questions answered:
- How does Red Canary's threat detection engine use behavioral/binary analytics, anomaly detection, and threat intelligence to identify malicious activities?
- How could Red Canary improve an organization's endpoint protection?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put Red Canary on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2f8bfs/on_the_radar_red