DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Ipsoft Delivers Single, Comprehensive AI Platform" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
IPsoft's recent version of Amelia, an AI platform that can understand, learn, and interact as a human would to solve problems quickly, functions as a digital worker and assists employees by performing tasks alongside them. It also has the ability to make recommendations to customers and solve their issues, enabling it to scale throughout an enterprise and tackle numerous roles. It can converse in 40 natural languages and can predict intent.
Newly released version 3.0 of the company's intelligent virtual assistant, Amelia, crosses a milestone due to breakthroughs in its cognitive capabilities that have advanced its ability to converse with its human counterparts in more than 40 languages in a natural, context-aware dialogue.
Features and benefits:
- Assesses the next generation of Amelia, an artificial intelligence platform that can understand, learn, and interact as a human would to solve problems quickly.
- Shows how Amelia monitors human behavior to build natural language flows to use in processes.
Key Questions answered:
- What are Amelia's features and capabilities?
- How is IPsoft positioned in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put IPsoft on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmrlzs/on_the_radar