DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biostimulants Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global biostimulants market will grow at a CAGR of 12.7% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 3,040.3 million by 2022.
The market is driven by the growing need to increase crop yield and quality, growing organic farming and demand for organic food, and wide range of benefits of biostimulants in crop production. Moreover, growing awareness about environmental safety with the use of biostimulants has further led the growth of biostimulants market globally. However, lack of education and awareness among farmers, and various challenges faced by new entrants and small players restraints the growth of biostimulants market. Also, unavailability of standardized regulatory framework for biostimulants and scientific & technical challenges for development of biostimulants challenges the growth of this market to some extent.
The global biostimulants market is mainly segmented by active ingredients (acid based, extracts based, microbial amendments, trace minerals and vitamins, and others) by mode of application (foliar spray, soil treatment, and seed treatment), by formulation (liquid formulation and dry formulation), by crop type (row crops, fruits and vegetables, turfs and ornamental, and others), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
- Agrinos AS
- Andermatt Biocontrol AG
- Arysta Life Science Corporation (Subsidiary of Platform Specialty Products Corporation)
- BASF SE
- BioWorks Inc.
- Bioatlantis Ltd
- Biolchim S.p.A.
- Biostadt India Limited
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited
- EuroChem Group AG
- FMC Corporation
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Italpollina S.p.A.
- Koppert B.V.
- Marrone Bio Innovation
- Micromix Plant Health Ltd.
- Monsanto Company (Part of Bayer)
- Novozymes Inc.
- Omex Agruifluids Limited (Subsidiary of Omex Group)
- Plant Health Care PLC
- SICIT 2000 SpA.
- Som Phytopharma India Limited
- Syngenta (Subsidiary of ChemChina)
- Trade Corporation International (Part of Sapec Group)
- Valagro SpA
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market insights
5. Global Biostimulants Market, by Active Ingredients
6. Global Biostimulants Market, by Mode of Application
7. Global Biostimulants Market, by Formulation
8. Global Biostimulants Market, by Crop Type
9. Geographic Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zc46pg/biostimulants