--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vendemore, a global provider of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) solutions, will host a webinar Tuesday to help participants take advantage of ABM to close their biggest deals. ABM programs vary among users and vendors, but they all must be centered around an aligned business approach to win, grow or retain targeted accounts.
When: 11 a.m. Tuesday, September 12
- Matt Senatore, Service Director at SiriusDecisions
- Dorothea Goslin, Global Head of Pursuit Marketing at DXC Technologies
- Andrew Greenwood, Director of Global Portfolio Marketing at DXC Technologies
- Hans Bunes, Global Account Director at Vendemore
This webinar will cover:
- The SiriusDecisions ABM Framework and Core Deployment Models
- DXC Technology and the story that won them the SiriusDecisions 2017 ROI Award
- The role of Digital ABM in Big Opportunities
To register, go to: http://vendemore.com/page/driving-your-biggest-opportunities-with-abm
Vendemore was founded in 2007 as the first digital Account-Based Marketing company in the world. Vendemore offers global delivery for over 100 Fortune 2000 B2B companies worldwide, with particular focus on North America and Europe. The company is owned by Bisnode, a leading supplier of data & analytics in 17 countries.