DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digitization of Heavy-duty Truck Retailing - Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This study analyzes the global truck retailing digital transformation market. Truck retailing and its business model is obsolete and is ready for an overhaul. Digitization will be the solution to help drive change in the truck retail business model and the strategies of leading OEMs/dealers.
Digitalization in Truck Retailing Will Impact 5 Key Areas:
- Retail evolution
- Customer journey
- After-sales/supply chain optimization
- Truck as a service (TaaS)
- Sales operations
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is truck retail digitization?
- What are the key pillars and trends supporting truck retail digitalization?
- How will the digitization of truck retailing impact the trucking industry and key stakeholders?
- How will the customer's experience and journey change due to truck retailing digitization?
- What are the new revenue opportunities and business models focusing on truck retailing digitalization?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
3. Digital Transformation - Market Overview
4. Digitization Trends - Truck Retailing
5. Digitization Trends - Leasing and Financing
6. Digitization Trends - Service, Maintenance, Parts
7. Digitization Trends - Customer Journey
8. Growth Opportunities
9. Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vht9hg/digitization_of