Wax emulsion can be defined as a stable mixture of one or more waxes with water which are normally immiscible. However, water and waxes can be brought together stably by the use of surfactants and a clever preparation process. Preparation wax emulsion takes place above the melting point of the wax and the actual process is called emulsification, hence the name wax emulsion. Globally, increasing demand from the end-use industries and unavailability of a close substitute material are expected to be the key growth drivers for wax emulsion during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the wax emulsion market driven by higher demand and consumption of wax emulsion in major end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for the wax emulsion market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly expanding end-use industrial base in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the wax emulsion market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the wax emulsion market.
- BASF SE
- Nippon Seiro Co., Ltd.
- Altana AG
- Sasol Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Michelman, Inc.
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Danquinsa GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Wax emulsion Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Wax emulsion Market Landscape
4. Wax emulsion Market Forces
5. Wax emulsion Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Wax emulsion Market, By Material Base
7. Wax emulsion Market, By Type
8. Wax emulsion Market, By End-Use Industry
9. Wax emulsion Market, By Geography
10. Wax emulsion Market - Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjp28r/wax_emulsion