DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frozen Processed food Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The study on the frozen processed food market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Europe dominated the world market while Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global frozen processed food market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the market. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global frozen processed food market.
- Vast product portfolio of frozen processed food.
- Perception among consumers frozen processed food as natural and healthy food.
- Healthy benefits associated with frozen processed food.
- Rising health awareness among consumer that results into reduced consumption of frozen processed food.
- Information gap between chilling food and frozen processed food.
- Growth in retail sector in developing economies.
- Technological innovation.
- New product development
1) Global frozen processed food market by Product type
a. Frozen bakery products
b. Frozen desserts.
c. Frozen meat substitutes.
d. Frozen processed fish/sea food General mills
e. Frozen processed poultry Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt. Ltd
f. Frozen processed red meat
2) Global frozen processed food market by Region
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
- Nestle S.A.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- H.J. Heinz Company
- Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- BRF S.A.
- General Mills
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Unilever plc
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Tyson Foods Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Frozen Processed Food Market Overview
4. Global Frozen Processed Food Market Analysis, by Product Type 2017-2023
5. Global Frozen Processed Food Market Analysis, by Region 2017-2023
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx7bbc/frozen_processed