DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetes Drug Therapy market: Asia-Pacific Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The study on Diabetes Drug Therapy market covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. According to the report, the Diabetes Drug Therapy market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 10% and 10.5% over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy market. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy market.
1) Growing number of diabetes population
2) Large number of drugs under pipeline
3) Need for new treatments with improved efficacy and launch of new generation of products for the treatment
1) Cost restrains in the developing regions.
2) Lack of awareness, and, less variability in products.
1) The rise in healthcare expenditure in the developing countries, such as India and China.
Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy market by type:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mannkind Corporation
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novo Nordisk
- Novartis International AG.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy Market Overview
4. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy market Analysis by type 2017-2023
5. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Drug Therapy market Analysis, by Countries 2017-2023
6. Companies Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhjh23/diabetes_drug