DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global PAC Programming Software Market - Forecasts and Trends (2016 - 2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Programmable automation controllers (PACs) are the combined features of more traditional automation technologies such as distributed control systems (DCSs), programmable logic controllers (PLCs), personal computers (PCs), and remote terminal units (RTUs).
PAC identify the new generation of industrial controllers which feature the high performance CPU, PC openness, powerful software functionality and rich memory, and PLC's reliability. Use of PAC's will continue to shift the importance toward open communication standards and software integration with less focus on the hardware. As users become more focused on the total system performance rather than the hardware selection, PAC's will become more demanding by customers who are not fulfilled by traditional PLC's particularly when they want more than simple discrete I/O control function.
The Global PAC programming software market is segmented on the basis of software types, product category, end user, and geography. In terms of types, market is divided as:
- HMI (human machine interface) software
- Advanced Process Control (APC)
- OPC server
- Database connectivity
- Asset management
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and others.
Further, the PAC programming software market is categorized by solution types such as:
- Open PAC System
- Compact PAC system
- Distributed PAC system.
ARC Advisory Group
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. PAC Programming Software Market - By Types
5. PAC Programming Software Market - By Solution Type
6. PAC Programming Software Market - By End Users
7. PAC Programming Software Market - By Region
8. PAC Programming Software Market Share
9. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Global PAC Programming Software Market Vendors
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Global PAC Programming Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxrzhz/global_pac