DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Strongarm Provides Cloud-Based, Automated Security" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Strongarm provides cloud-based, automated, and simple-to-use security that focuses on stopping malware from damaging businesses and speeding the process of cleaning up infections. While applicable to organizations of all sizes, the solution concentrates on the cyberthreat protection needs of small to medium-sized businesses.
Strongarm's automated, always-on protection continuously secures and protects all devices against ransomware, exploit kits, and malvertising (the use of online advertising to spread malware) from wherever users are connected.
Features and benefits:
- Shows how companies can benefit from Strongarm's fast-to-deploy, zero-maintenance approach.
- Discusses how companies can benefit from strong intelligence and alerting and the knowledge that Strongarm automatically handles all detected malware.
Key Questions answered:
- How do Strongarm security experts offer personalized feedback on threat incidents and operate as an extension of the organization's own security team?
- How does Strongarm help address the cost, complexity, and security struggles SMBs face in their battle to keep business systems and users safe?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put the Strongarm solution on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zsqgl/on_the_radar