DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Biocatch - Behavioral Biometrics for Fraud and Attack Detection" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Solutions using behavioral biometrics that track the way people interact within a session to see if the behavior is consistent with appropriate human interaction or previous response patterns are becoming important security tools.
The BioCatch Behavioral Biometrics Platform provides real-time monitoring of user behaviors, highlighting when they deviate from known response patterns.
Features and benefits:
- Learn about how real-time monitoring and analysis of behavioral biometrics can be an important security tool for organizations.
- Discusses how BioCatch can help reduce the risks associated with mobile device usage and data mobilization.
Key Questions answered:
- What are behavioral biometrics and how do they complement more traditional approaches to mobile security?
- What types of attacks can BioCatch help organizations counter?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put BioCatch on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7s2b7s/on_the_radar