DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Exabeam Provides Next-Generation Threat Detection and Incident Response Facilities" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform provides business organizations with an automated end-to-end threat protection solution. It uses analytics, log analysis, and behavior-based tracking to detect cyberthreats. Its response and remediation capabilities deal with the fallout from detected incidents.
Exabeam offers an analytical, behavior-based security information and event management (SIEM) approach to cyberthreat protection. It provides user and entity behavior analysis (UEBA) capabilities to detect cyber-attacks, insider threats, and compromised accounts.
Features and benefits:
- Assesses Exabeam's cyberthreat protection solution.
- Learn how Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform offers combined threat detection, analytics, and response from a single-source security management approach.
Key Questions answered:
- Why should I put Exabeam on my radar?
- How can organizations gain efficiencies from targeted and automated incident response facilities?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put Exabeam on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssk6cq/on_the_radar