DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microfluidics Technologies Market Growth, Trends & Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global market for Microfluidics Technologies is expected to reach $13.2 billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around 9.4% from 2014 to 2021.
Microfluidics technology evolved from MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) devices and can replicate all the functions of its counterparts in various healthcare applications, such as drug delivery, Point-of-Care (POC), and High-Throughput Screening. The drug delivery devices technology is considered to be the upcoming market segment growing at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The major diagnostic companies are investing in this market through acquisitions and agreements majorly driven by the benefits such as quick return of investments and cost reduction.
The quick Return on Investments (ROI), advanced biochips in enhanced applications and regulatory approval for personalized medicine are the major factors that are driving the market growth.
The availability of alternate technologies and low commercial acceptability over traditional techniques due to high costs are hampering the market growth.
This Report offers:
- Market definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Biomaterials Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Biomaterials Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwj8l8/global