DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "OlefinMarket: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report on global Olefinmarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The study on Olefinmarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacificis anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Olefinmarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Olefinmarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Olefin market.
- Increasing demand for polyethylene
- Easy availability ethylene used for production of olefin
- Increasing environmental concerns
- Government regulations on usage of polyethylene
- Fluctuating prices of raw material
- Growing demand for bio-based olefin
- Increasing demand for olefin from end user industries
1) Global Olefin market by Applications
b. Synthetic lubricants
f. Detergent alcohol
2) Global Olefin market by Product type
- Shell Chemical Ltd.
- Chevron Phillips
- INEOS Oligomers
- Idemitsu Petrochemical
- Sinopec Beijing Yanhua
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Olefin Market Overview
4. Global Olefin Market : IGR Snapshots
5. Global Olefin market by Application (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
6. Global Olefin market by Product type (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
7. Global Olefin Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7wl8g/olefinmarket