DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Exotic fats Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report on global exotic fats market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global exotic fats market to grow with a healthy CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
The study on global exotic fats market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global exotic fats market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global exotic fats market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global exotic fats market.
- Rising demand of exotic fats in cosmetic industry.
- Fall in production of cocoa beans due to which steady rise in demand for chocolate and cocoa butter.
- Uncultivated supply side.
- Regulations on usage of fats.
- Growing demand for exotic fats as cocoa butter equivalent.
1) Global Exotic Fats market by fat types
A. Cocoa butter equivalent
b. llipe butter
B Cocoa butter substitute (Phulawara fat, dhupa, mahua fat etc.)
2) Global Exotic Fats market by Form
3) Global Exotic Fats market by Application
a. Chocolate & confectionery
The companies covered in the report include
- PZ Cussons
- Twifo oil palm plantations
- Unilever Ghana Ltd.
- Kassardian Industries Ltd.
- Blu Mont Ghana Ltd.
- International Business Group
- Olam Ghana Ltd.
- Sekaf Ghana Limited
- Wilmar Specialty Fat Limited
- 3F Industries
- Pranav Agro Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Exotic Fats Market Overview
4. IGR- Snapshots
5. Global Exotic Fat Market, by Type (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
6. Global Exotic Fat Market, by Form (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
7. Global Exotic Fat Market, by Application (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
8. Global Exotic Fat Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6s8h4/exotic_fats