DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bio-Plastics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report on the Global Bio-Plastics Market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the market to grow with a CAGR between 28% and 28.5% from 2017 to 2023. The study covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on the Global Bio-Plastics Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the market.
- Increasing prices of raw materials for petro based plastics
- Support of Government bodies
- Eco-friendly bio plastics
- Over-dependence on raw materials
- Frequent changing climate conditions
- Growing use of bio plastics in packaging application
- Awareness among the people about properties of bio plastics
- Evonik Industries
- Biome Technologies Plc
- Techno Polymer Co. Ltd.
- Natureworks LLC
- BASF SE
- FKuR Kunststoff GmbH
- Innovia Films
- Novamont SPA
- Cardia Bio plastics
- Metabolix Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Bio-Plastics Market Overview
4. Global Bio-Plastics Market : IGR Snapshots
5. Global Bio-Plastics market by Materials (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
6. Global Bio-Plastics market by Applications type (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
7. Global Bio-Plastics Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wd7bds/bioplastics