DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Activated Carbon market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The study on Activated Carbon Market covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. According to the report, the Activated Carbon Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 8.5% and 9.5% over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on Global Activated Carbon market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Activated Carbon market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Activated Carbon market.
1) Check over mercury emissions for pollution control leading the demand for activated carbon.
2) Stringent regulations on water purification to escalate demand for activated carbon and research and new product development.
3) Research and New Product Development.
1) Scarcity of Raw Materials Causing Price Hikes of Activated Carbon in Asia-Pacific.
1) Reactivated Carbon: an Opportunity for Activated Carbon Producers to Maximize Profits.
2) Weak Economic Conditions Lowered Industrial Growth Eventually Impacting Activated Carbon Sales.
- Osaka Gas Co. Ltd.
- Cabot Corporation
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Kuraray Co. Ltd
- Haycarb PLC
- Haycarb PLC
- Kureha Corporation
- Donau Carbon GmbH
- Silcarbon Aktivkohle GmbH
- Prominent Systems Inc.
- Oxbow Activated Carbon LLC.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Global Activated Carbon market Overview
4. Global Activated Carbon market Analysis by Type 2017 - 2023
5. Global Activated Carbon market Analysis, by Application 2017 - 2023
6. Global Activated Carbon market Analysis, by Regions 2017 - 2023
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnl77r/activated_carbon