LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘IT Storage Services Procurement Market Intelligence Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the information technology industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of IT storage and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Organizations are moving to unified storage systems that allow them to manage block and file storage pools effectively,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “The IT storage markets in emerging regions such as APAC and South America are slowly picking up the pace, which is opening up significant opportunities to the category suppliers,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The IT storage services market is expected to grow steadily at a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period due to the exponential rise in the amount of available data due to the accumulation of structured and unstructured data.
- Buyers need to engage with suppliers who can bundle together services such as maintenance and support services, consulting and implementation services, and consulting and support services.
- Organizations need to integrate OoS frameworks to deal with change management, as they help reduce costs.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View a procurement intelligence snapshot before purchasing
IT Storage Pricing Trends
Per unit pricing, value based pricing, and tiered pricing are the three widely adopted pricing models in the global IT storage services market. However, SpendEdge procurement analysts observe that despite being the least adopted pricing model, per use pricing model offers the highest potential due to benefits as it simplifies calculations for service providers and is easily understood by the client.
To purchase this report and view all the insights or request a customization of this report, please contact email@example.com
Browse Related Reports:
- Global ERP Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Desktop as a Service Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Business Intelligence Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.