LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘IT Peripherals Procurement Market Intelligence Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the information technology industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of IT peripherals and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global IT peripherals market is characterized by strong competition among players offering similar product offerings for PCs and related devices,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “Suppliers are increasingly focused on revenue instead of margins due to the commoditization of the industry,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- In APAC, countries such as India, China, and Australia are expected to witness growth in the IT peripherals market due to a shift in production facilities to low-cost countries.
- Buyers need to define clauses regarding IT peripherals to the suppliers and set phase-wise delivery time frames to avoid overruns in budgets or timelines.
- The IT peripherals are constantly evolving in terms of the technology, which has prompted buyers to minimize the procurement of obsolete equipment and to retain the capability to adapt to evolution.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View a procurement intelligence snapshot before purchasing
IT Peripherals Pricing Trends
SpendEdge analysts identify the lease-based pricing model to be the most preferred among consumers due to the low initial capital it requires, scalability, and lack of need for disposal of e-waste. However, this model can call for penalties in case of early termination of the lease, which is leading to the emergence of the tiered pricing model. This model is beneficial to larger businesses that order in bulk, as it can help them procure attractive discounts.
To purchase this report and view all the insights or request a customization of this report, please contact email@example.com
Browse Related Reports:
- Global ERP Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Desktop as a Service Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Business Intelligence Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.