South Africa is the largest wealth market in Africa. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in South Africa, including HNWI trends, prime property trends, luxury trends and wealth management trends in the country.
- Demographics including age, city, suburb and sector breakdowns of local HNWIs.
- Spending habits of SA HNWIs, including: collectables, prime real estate, travel, luxury clothing and luxury cars.
- HNWI asset allocations across 10 asset classes.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector, including major players by AuM.
- Details on HNWI offshore funds and where they are held.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI trends from 2006 to 2016, with forecasts to 2026.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- Second home hotspots for HNWIs in SA.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3 Findings from HNWI Database
4 Spending habits of South African HNWIs
5 The Wealth Management Sector in South Africa
- ABSA Wealth (Barclays)
- Afrasia Bank
- Alexander Forbes
- Allan Gray
- Aston Martin
- Credit Suisse
- Credo Group
- Liberty Life
- Momentum Group
- Old Mutual Wealth
- Rolls Royce
- Standard Bank
- Stonehage Fleming
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bd6dz4/the_south_africa