OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best will host a webinar in which a panel of insurance industry leaders will discuss a new report on the surplus lines sector, which provides coverage for risks that the standard insurance market is unwilling or unable to insure. Since 1994, the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation has provided A.M. Best with a grant to produce a detailed report on excess and surplus lines. The report updates the relative positions of carriers in the market and examines regulatory developments, distribution, solvency, availability and coverage. This complimentary webinar, sponsored by Lexington Insurance Company and Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation will be on Wednesday, Sept. 6, at 2 p.m. (EDT).
Register for the webinar at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/surplus17.
The webinar will be led by:
- Matthew Power, President, National Branch, Lexington Insurance Company;
- Corinne Jones, Executive Vice-President of Operations, AmWINS Access Insurance Services, President WSIA;
- Liz White, President, Peachtree Special Risk Brokers, LLC;
- John Jennings, President/CEO, JenCap Holdings, LLC; and
- Brady Kelley, Executive Director, WSIA.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available shortly after the event.
For more information, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2017 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.