Flexible displays are ultra thin display screens that can be printed onto flexible or stretchable materials, and then attached to other surfaces or produced in a variety of shapes. Main flexible display technologies are:
- Flexible LCDs
- Flexible OLED
- Flexible AMOLED
- E-paper: Electrophoretic, Cholesteric LCDs, flexible OLCD
- Electrowetting Displays (EWD), Electrochromic Displays
- Interferometric Modulator Technology
The use of advanced materials and developments in processing techniques is enabling displays with unique form factors that the current rigid glass substrate-based displays cannot support.
Flexible displays can be very thin and lightweight, have unique form factors, exceptional mechanical stability and flexibility unlike rigid and flat glass substrate-based displays. This multi billion dollar market will grow greatly in the next decade at the materials AND components levels in consumer electronics applications.
As a raft of products will come onto the market over the next few years, their is a requirement to analysis the scale and scope of current and planned commercial activity in flexible displays.
This 200 page plus report includes:
- Market revenues at the materials and components levels.
- Market growth to 2025.
- Market breakdown by applications (smartphone, tablets, wearables etc.).
- Market breakdown by technology (Flexible LCD, OLED, EPD etc.).
- Market breakdown by region.
- Challenges in flexible displays.
- Market trends in flexible displays.
- Current and upcoming flexible display products.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
3 Flexible Electronic Materials And Composites
4 The Market For Flexible Displays
5 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpxwqc/the_global_market