DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Emerging Innovations in Battery Management Systems" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The battery management system (BMS) market is diverse, with multiple applications that use a large number of battery packs. Rising demand for electric vehicles, energy storage systems, and aerospace and defense equipment powered by batteries make BMS an important component in daily life.
BMS has evolved from a mere monitoring unit to an advanced, intelligent unit that decides what a battery should do at different modes of operation. The study also analyses the application sectors that employ these batteries, mainly automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, consumer electronics and utility-grid, and the innovations occurring in each sector.
The study also analyses the application sectors that employ these batteries, mainly automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, consumer electronics and utility-grid, and the innovations occurring in each sector.
The research service offers insights on the following:
- Battery management systems (BMS) overview
- Emerging innovations and developments
- Adoption trends
- Future outlook
- Strategic Insights
This research service also briefs about current scenario of the battery management system, its drivers and challenges that the industry needs to address.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Overview: Battery Management Systems
3 Emerging Developments in Battery Management Systems
- Predictive BMS for Enhanced Battery Module Operation and Management through Real-time Modeling
- Prior Prediction of Battery Failure by BMS through Accurate Measurement of Gas Emissions
- Wireless BMS System Offers Increased Operation Flexibility By Minimizing Complex Wiring Circuitry
- Restricting Overdesign of BMS by Developing Advanced Software Systems to Support Optimum BMS Design
- Battery Management Systems with User-friendly Features for Accessing Real-time Operating Parameters
- BMS Provides Direct Digital Output for Accurately Predicting the Energy Status of Batteries for Distance Calculation
- Simplified BMS Architecture with Power Management and Conditioning Module Which Offers Increased Flexibility for Scaling
- Wireless Sensor System in BMS Offers Enhanced Safety and Reliability Features
- Off-the-Shelf Low Voltage BMS With MESA Standards Conformance
- Predictive BMS for Automotives with Hybrid Powertrain Control
4 Future Trends and Insights
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2mzlk/emerging